Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Camping

Abby playing in the dirt.
Kids playing catch.

The view from the little hill we walked up.


Things I learned on our Camping trip.



Anti-nausea medicine works.



Carter has a strong stomach.



Abby Also has motion sickness.



We had a great time. Jackson did not get sick at all due to the anti-nausea medicine. He was a little worried about camping because he has motion sickness. I told him we would find a way to fix it and we did. On Saturday we went for a little fishing trip. We went down a logging road one lane. It was a bumpy ride. Where we went fishing there was what looked like a little hill. We decided to walk up it, Not so little hill. The Kids had fun playing in the dirt, playing catch, and throwing rocks in the frog pond. Eric tried to teach Travis how to skip rocks. On the way home Abby said her tummy hurt. With in 10 min she was getting sick, Another child with motion sickness. Abby was sitting next to Carter she got sick on him. I was proud that he did not get sick in return. While getting everything cleaned up Jackson said at least I did not get sick. This is one trip I am sure not to forget.




2 comments:

  1. I love camping :)

    Ahhhh anti-nausea medicine. Good stuff. I remember as a child I ALWAYS got sick when we drove in the mountains. (who am I kidding, I still get sick) I've learned to just go ahead and take the medicine. It's better to be safe then sorry :)

    I feel so bad for Carter. There is nothing like getting thrown up on. Poor kid. Maybe you all can laugh about it one day, but I'm sure it wasn't a laughing matter when it happend. ewww!!!

    I wish I lived closer, Evan and Eric could go fishing and you and I could play with the kids. I LOVE camping. I guess we might have to go one of these weekends.

    Glad you all got home safe and sound and had a good time.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys had fun. Brianna and Elijah both have motion sickness. Elijah has it the worse though. When he was a baby anytime we went up the canyon he would throw up all over his car seat. It was horrible. I use dramamine and that works good. Benedryl is good too for motion sickness. Hope they grow out of it. Mine have as they have gotten older. They still get it sometimes but not that often.- Trisha

    ReplyDelete