Monday, June 28, 2010

Carter

Carter's Big Boy Bike
Carter 3 months old

I can not believe my little boy is five. He is getting so big and smart. On Friday we had Kindergarten Orientation all day he was excited to meet his teacher. Orientation was right after school while we waited for Jackson to get out. Carter started to cry and said he did not want to go to school that he just wants to stay home when he turns five. I wanted to say ok but I can't do that they have to grow up. I told him we will wait and see how we like the teacher. Once we got in and saw his teacher who is an grandma looking lady he was ok. he is now excited to start school again. On Saturday he got to ride his big boy bike for the first time, he was so happy that he could pedal. He had a fun at his party. On Sunday we went to see Toy Story 3 he loved the movie, he is really into Buzz at this time. We are lucky to have been blessed with great children.

No comments:

Post a Comment