Monday, March 1, 2010

I am ready to start a new month last month was not to bad. Abby got hurt and a few colds but nothing to bad. Jackson school has recomended med's. As his mother my job is whats best for him, not teacher. We have only know for 2 months I have found some exercise we can do to help. It will take time to see if they work. All else fails we only have 16 more weeks that we are in school with that teacher. The school has recommend a teacher for next year that meets Jackson needs better.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brenda,
    I havn't looked at your blog for a while so thought I would take a peek. I am glad to hear that you did not just jump into the whole medication thing with Jackson. That is not always the answer. You know him better than anyone and even the Dr. Just always go with what you think and hopefully next year he will have a teacher that is better for him.

    ReplyDelete