Monday, December 14, 2009


Kids had a great time. Jackson found the one's he made in kindergarten with his picture and handprint. They loved putting the ornaments on. Abby likes to ring the bells. Carter likes the candy canes, I think most are gone already. The kids are so proud of the tree. Yesterday morning Carter got up and asked " did santa come" I had to explain not yet. I forgot how fun decorating a tree can be, when you look at all the ornaments. I love the ones that have a story behind them.

1 comment:

  1. Decorating the christmas tree is my ALL time favorite thing. :) I love to look at each ornament and remember when I got it and the story behing it. It makes me SOOOO happy.

    I'm so happy you and your kids were able to do decorate the tree together. You are such a good mom Brenda, you are teaching your children and giving them lots and lots of good memories.

    I can't believe it's almost Christmas....Santa will soon be here.

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete